[apops] APOPS Meeting During APNIC 16 in Seoul
- To: apops at apops dot net
- Subject: [apops] APOPS Meeting During APNIC 16 in Seoul
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:21:15 +1000
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The next APOPS meeting will take place during APNIC 16 (www.apnic.net/meetings/), to be held in Seoul from the 19th to 22nd of August, 2003 in conjunction with KIOW2003. The APOPS meeting will take place during the BOF sessions on Thursday evening 21st August between 18:00 and 19:00.
This e-mail is also a call for contributions, or expression of interest in making a contribution. The theme obviously is operational, so we would like to encourage contributions covering operational issues in the AP region. Especially interesting would be reports from each country in the region, giving the state of the Internet, technology deployment, or operational issues. Presentations from in-country operators groups would be most welcome.
We would prefer for topics which are already being covered by the APNIC Special Interest Groups to be directed towards the SIGs rather than being proposed for APOPS. However, all contributions will be most welcome.
Note that while Exchange Point reports would be welcome, we would prefer if these were now directed to the APNIC IX SIG meeting, the call for which has been out for the last month or so.
There is no deadline for proposals for contributions, although the sooner you let us know, the more likely you are to be included on the agenda!
Thanks very much and see you in Seoul!
Philip Smith & Hideo Ishii