[apops] Call For Presentations for the APNIC DNS SIG
- To: sig-dns at lists dot apnic dot net
- Subject: [apops] Call For Presentations for the APNIC DNS SIG
- From: Joe Abley <jabley at isc dot org>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 22:12:42 -0400
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
(bcc: apops at apops dot net, apnic-talk at lists dot apnic dot net)
Call For Presentations for the APNIC DNS SIG
The next meeting of the APNIC IX SIG will be held in Seoul as part of APNIC's 16th Open Policy Meeting. This SIG is an open forum to discuss DNS issues within the Asia Pacific region.
This e-mail is a request for contributions. We are looking for presentations of relevance from anyone who is interested in DNS issues in the Asia Pacific region.
If you would like to take part in this SIG with a presentation, please send your proposal to sig-dns-chair at apnic dot net, cc'ing sig at apnic dot net. Proposals should be sent no later than Monday 21st July 2003.
- should be relevant to this special interest group,
- be no more than 1000 words, and
- should describe your perspective on the topic including its pros/cons
from various aspects
- should indicate the time required (a time limit per presentation may be set)
A Guide has been prepared for all those intending to present at the meeting. It contains useful information and helpful hints. This guide can be found at <http//www.apnic.net/meetings/archive/sigs/>.
Agenda slots will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so a timely submission of your proposal would be welcome and to your advantage.
DNS SIG chair