Re: [apops] Brief info.
- To: Kuniaki Kondo <kuniaki at bugest dot net>
- Subject: Re: [apops] Brief info.
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:47:31 +1000
- Cc: apops at apops dot net
- In-reply-to: <200302271325.EHJ03150.VBLOLJJ@bugest.net>
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operations Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, don't worry about this, we will have another APOPS meeting during the APNIC conference in August/September.Hi, The apops meeting in last evening had two NOGs information. I tried to inform about JANOG in that meeting, but time was gone.
Then, I will send you to inform about JANOG.
Thank you for this, very interesting to read!
Are you collecting groups with NOG in the name, or are you actually collecting operators groups?Well, personally, I have a NOGs list on the Web. please see http://www.bugest.net/nogs.html. And if you know other NOGs, please let me know, I will add it.
If so, you might like to add:
EOF - the European Operators Forum <eof-list at ripe dot net>, meets during the RIPE meeting
PH-ISP - ph-isp at lists dot q-linux dot com, the Philippine ISP mail list
aussie-isp - Australian ISP mail list
APOPS - this list/meeting/group
SGNOG - sg-nog at external dot cisco dot com, the Singapore Network Operators Group
I'm sure there are lots of others...