[apops] APOPS meeting during APRICOT 2002

  • To: apops at lists dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: [apops] APOPS meeting during APRICOT 2002
  • From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 06:06:38 +1000
  • Cc: Hideo Ishii <hishii at gblx dot ad dot jp>
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Hi,

      This is a reminder that there is still time volunteer a contribution for
      the APOPS meeting being held during APRICOT in Bangkok.

      If anyone is interested in giving a presentation on an operational topic,
      please send me an e-mail giving details, and the time required. The APOPS
      meeting will take place on the 4th March, in the late afternoon. For more
      information about APRICOT, check the APRICOT 2002 website at
      www.apricot2002.net.

      Thanks!

      philip