[apops] Re: [sig-routing] APNIC Routing SIG - Call for Presentations

  • To: sig-routing at lists dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: [apops] Re: [sig-routing] APNIC Routing SIG - Call for Presentations
  • From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:24:03 +1000
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Dear APNIC Member,

      I would like to extend the deadline of the call for presentations of the
      APNIC Routing SIG. The new deadline will be Friday 18 January, 2002,
      with notification of acceptance Friday 25th January. Thank you very much for
      your contribution for the APNIC community.

      Best wishes,

      Philip Smith
      Chair of the Routing SIG