[apops] Re: [SIG-IX] APNIC Exchange Point SIG - Call for Presentations

  • To: sig-ix at lists dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: [apops] Re: [SIG-IX] APNIC Exchange Point SIG - Call for Presentations
  • From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 19:21:51 +1000
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Just a reminder, we will be holding an election at the start of the
      Exchange Point SIG Meeting to appoint chair and co-chair for the SIG. If
      you are interested, and will be attending the SIG Meeting, please let me
      know. (If you have already indicated your interest, I know about you, and
      you are listed as a potential candidate.)

      (SIG Chair isn't too much hard work, basically you will have to arrange the
      agenda for the SIG meeting every 6 months, obviously chair the SIG Meeting,
      and deal with any administrivia relating to the SIG.)

      best wishes!

      philip