[apops] Re: APNIC Internet Exchange Point SIG

  • To: apops at lists dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: [apops] Re: APNIC Internet Exchange Point SIG
  • From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 04:11:28 +1000
  • Cc: Hideo Ishii <hishii at gblx dot ad dot jp>
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Hi,

      Given the considerable interest which has been expressed in being the chair
      for the new IX SIG, can I suggest that it might be better if we delay
      appointing a chair until the first meeting of the SIG in March during
      APRICOT 2002?

      In the meantime Hideo and I will look after sorting out an agenda for the
      first meeting next March. First item obviously will be to elect a chair and
      co-chair...

      Thanks to everyone for their interest. This is clearly a very popular
      topic! :-)

      philip