[apops] Reminder of APOPS meeting

  • To: apops at lists dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: [apops] Reminder of APOPS meeting
  • From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 12:11:12 +1000
  • Cc: Hideo Ishii <hishii at gblx dot net>
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Hello everyone,

      Just a reminder that the APOPS meeting will take place on Wednesday 29th
      August from 6:00pm to 7:30pm during the APNIC Open Policy Meeting held at
      the Grand Hotel in Taipei. http://www.apnic.net/meetings/12/bofs/index.html

      If anyone would still like to contribute a short presentation as per the
      call below, please let us know. And many thanks to those of you who have
      volunteered to speak so far.

      Thanks!

      Philip Smith & Hideo Ishii
      APOPS Meeting Chairs