[apops] Weekly Routing Table report

  • To: bgp-stats at lists dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: [apops] Weekly Routing Table report
  • From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:15:38 +1000
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Hi,

      Following several requests from participants in the European Operators
      Forum in Amsterdam today, I've decided to merge the reports I send
      separately to each region.

      Rather than posting the AP specific report to the APOPS list, the European
      specific report to the RIPE Routing WG list, and the American specific
      report to the ARIN RTMA list, I've combined each report into one posting
      sent to each of the three lists.

      Apologies in advance if this breaks any automatic mail filters - the new
      weekly posting will come with a subject line of "Weekly Routing Table
      Report"...

      I appreciate any comments or feedback you may have. I hope this change is
      an improvement, and will give all of you a better view of what is happening
      in each of the three registry regions of the world.

      best wishes!

      philip