[apops] EGP/Peering survey

  • To: <apops at lists dot apnic dot net>
  • Subject: [apops] EGP/Peering survey
  • From: abha <ahuja at wibh dot net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 12:01:56 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
      Hi All!

      I'm working on gathering some information about how providers interact
      with each other for a research project.  I've compiled a rather lengthy
      survey that asks questions about peering, peering policy and ISP
      practices.

      If you've ever set-up peering policies, etc. for an ISP, I'd love to have
      your responses to this survey.  While answering all questions isn't
      necessary, I would appreciate it.  And I'll be giving T-shirts out to
      those who complete the whole thing!  :)

      All answers will be kept confidential and will be anonymized and
      aggregated before being included in any published findings...

      Anyone here willing to particpate?  Drop me a note and I'll send you the
      survey!

      Thanks for your help!

      -abha ;)

      ps - some of you might've filled out a survey with me at NANOG some time
      ago, this is actually a follow-up to that one... ;)  So, your
      participation in this round is still appreciated!