Re: [apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?
- To: "Robert B. Cohen" <bcohen at bway dot net>
- Subject: Re: [apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?
- From: Neale Banks <neale at lowendale dot com dot au>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:38:22 +1100 (EST)
- Cc: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC)" <henk at ripe dot net>, apops at lists dot apnic dot net, Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- In-reply-to: <39F60373.407055B9 at bway dot net>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Robert B. Cohen wrote: > Is there any way to measure traffic volumes on specific circuits with > this, not just delays? What/how are you hoping to measure that can't be better/easier measured with the likes of router interface octet counters etc? Ah...... if the RIPE box could use SNMP to measure traffic volumes then there might be some interesting correlations to be observed. Is that your motivation? Regards, Neale. * APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * * To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net *