Re: [apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?

  • To: apops at lists dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: Re: [apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?
  • From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC)" <henk at ripe dot net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:04:52 +0200 (CEST)
  • Cc: Neale Banks <neale at lowendale dot com dot au>, Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Neale,

      On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Philip Smith wrote:

      > You could check out the Test Traffic project run by the RIPE NCC. More info
      > at http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mem-services/ttm/. It's some what more
      > sophisticated than using NTP though...

      If you are still interested in this, then it might be good to know that
      since last Friday, we're offering our measurement devices ("Test-boxes")
      (as well as a service for operating them) to everybody, against the cost
      of the hardware,

      Please see the attached mail for details, mail me if you have any further
      questions,

      Henk