Re: [apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?
- To: Neale Banks <neale at lowendale dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: [apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 13:18:16 +1000
- Cc: apops at lists dot apnic dot net
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.05.10009292125580.14407-100000 at marina.lowendale dot com dot au>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
You could check out the Test Traffic project run by the RIPE NCC. More info at http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mem-services/ttm/. It's some what more sophisticated than using NTP though... philip -- At 21:28 29/09/00 +1100, Neale Banks wrote: >Greetings all, > >Does anyone have any pointers to using the likes of NTP to sample network >latency? > >Needless to say, I'm looking for something more worthwhile than ping. > >Thanks, >Neale. > >* APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * >* To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net * * APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * * To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net *