Re: [apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?
- To: Neale Banks <neale at lowendale dot com dot au>, apops at lists dot apnic dot net
- Subject: Re: [apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?
- From: Marc Neuckens <marc at belbone dot net>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:19:56 +0200
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.05.10009292125580.14407-100000 at marina.lowendale dot com dot au>
- Sender: email@example.com
At 12:28 29/09/00, Neale Banks wrote: >Greetings all, > >Does anyone have any pointers to using the likes of NTP to sample network >latency? Please have a look at http://pwo.de/projects/mrtg/ and if you are using Cisco the SAA MIB can give delay information too. >Needless to say, I'm looking for something more worthwhile than ping. > >Thanks, >Neale. > >* APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * >* To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net * Greetings, --- Marc Neuckens E-mail : marc at belbone dot net Data Networks Engineer Belgacom, Data Network & Applications, Operations Department Kard. Mercierlaan 2, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium * APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * * To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net *