[apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?
- To: apops at lists dot apnic dot net
- Subject: [apops] using NTP/etc to measure n/w latency?
- From: Neale Banks <neale at lowendale dot com dot au>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:28:16 +1100 (EST)
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings all, Does anyone have any pointers to using the likes of NTP to sample network latency? Needless to say, I'm looking for something more worthwhile than ping. Thanks, Neale. * APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * * To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net *