[apops] APOPS meeting?

  • To: apops at lists dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: [apops] APOPS meeting?
  • From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:44:08 +1000
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Hi,

      Would anyone be interested in an APOPS meeting during the APNIC Open Policy
      Meeting in Brisbane, Australia, at the end of October?

      I realise that APOPS has never been more than the AP Operators mailing
      list, but if there is interest in getting together for an hour or two, let
      me know.

      Also, any ideas what we should meet about? Are there current hot
      operational topics you'd like to discuss which haven't been done to death
      at NANOG or EOF meetings, or on those lists. I know there are topics unique
      to our part of the world, so...

      Send me your ideas, and if there is enough interest, I'll try and pull an
      informal agenda together, and find somewhere to meet up.

      best wishes!

      philip