[apops] an item of interest?
- To: namedroppers at internic dot net
- Subject: [apops] an item of interest?
- From: Bill Manning <bmanning@ISI.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: <ops-distribution@ISI.EDU>, <cert-distribution@ISI.EDU>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
sorry for the broad cross-posting... While waiting for the 2q2000 inverse tree audit to finish, <http://www.isi.edu/~bmanning/in-addr-audit.html> I crunched some numbers on the previous two quarters data. This is only for servers in the in-addr.arpa tree that responded. Servers w/ modified replies to the version query are not included but they are less than a single percent. <http://www.isi.edu/~bmanning/in-addr-versions.html> (Shouts to you folks w/ back level code... tis better to upgrade than not. And hiding your version is no protection.) Comments appreciated. --bill * APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * * To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net *