Re: [apops] Per-Country ASN/IP Information

  • To: Terence <terry at tdce dot com dot au>
  • Subject: Re: [apops] Per-Country ASN/IP Information
  • From: "Robert B. Cohen" <bcohen at bway dot net>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 10:44:02 -0500
  • Cc: "Miguel A.L. Paraz" <map at iphil dot net>, apops at apnic dot net
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • A lot of this information, in terms of regional peering and country to country
      traffic in Asia has been compiled by looking at the networks in some detail.
      My count was published in Telegeography 2000 and there is a previous version
      that Barry Greene compiled for Telegeography 1999. I have not seen much
      information that is being compiled on an ongoing basis, although I hope to do
      another compilation of intercountry bandwidth sometime later this spring.

      I havae not seen anyone put together this type of information using country
      ASN/IP numbers, but it would be interesting to take advantage of this type of
      data.

      Bob Cohen