[apops] APRICOT Update -- Register a.s.a.p.

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@imsp074.netvigator.com;>
  • Subject: [apops] APRICOT Update -- Register a.s.a.p.
  • From: "Pindar Wong" <pindar at hk dot super dot net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:01:24 +0800
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Greetings!

      * Please register for APRICOT a.s.a.p. -- www.apricot2000.ne.kr
      * Already 431 Participants Registered so far from 30 Countries
      * 38 Major Sponsors supporting this community event
      * Official Hotels mostly full -- Please book at Lotte World Hotel
      * APRICOT2001 will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

      APRICOT2000 is going to be a really great event.

      There are already over 400 registered participants  and this is one week
      before the summit  itself (typically most registration occurs in the  72
      hours before the event)!

      Please don't leave things till the last minute.

      Given that we're expecting well over 500 people at the event and given that
      the hotels are full/mostly full -- I strongly encourage those who are coming
      to register a.s.a.p.

      Thanks ... and see you in Seoul!

      Pindar

      PS: Bring warm clothing and don't remember to set up your firewall/security
      arrangements *before* leaving.