[apops] Request for input: State of the Internet BOF at APRICOT

  • To: apnic-talk at whois dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: [apops] Request for input: State of the Internet BOF at APRICOT
  • From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 16:40:10 +1000
  • Sender: owner-apops@lists.apnic.net
    • Hi,

      (apologies for duplicates and for non-operational content)

      One of the BOFs at the forthcoming APRICOT is concerned with the State of
      the Internet in the Asia Pacific region.

      I'm looking for volunteers who would be happy to give a 5 to 10 minute talk
      on what is happening in their country. This is a chance to tell the rest of
      the world what is happening where you live! If you are unable to attend,
      you are more than welcome to submit a short presentation to me and I can
      give it on your behalf.

      The talk could cover topics such as what's happening, new services, new
      ISPs, new technologies, customer connections, any political issues, etc.
      Remember, APRICOT is an operational technology conference, so I'd be really
      interested to hear from anyone who wants provide suitable content.

      Many thanks for your feedback!

      philip