Re: [apops] apops mail delayed at whois.apnic.net?
- To: Joe Abley <jabley at patho dot gen dot nz>
- Subject: Re: [apops] apops mail delayed at whois.apnic.net?
- From: Mark Prior <mrp at connect dot com dot au>
- Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 14:32:23 +1030
- Cc: apops at apnic dot net
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 01 Jan 2000 16:24:12 +1300." <20000101162410.A11941 at patho dot gen dot nz>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a reference point, it's about 0324 UTC here now. Is this just my problem? Or are other people seeing similar timing? I received your email at Sat, 1 Jan 2000 14:13:17 +1030 % date Sat Jan 1 14:32:00 CST 2000 % date -u Sat Jan 1 04:00:08 GMT 2000 Mark. * APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * * To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net *