[apops] apops mail delayed at whois.apnic.net?
- To: apops at apnic dot net
- Subject: [apops] apops mail delayed at whois.apnic.net?
- From: Joe Abley <jabley at patho dot gen dot nz>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 16:24:12 +1300
- In-reply-to: <006301bf53f0$952a5860$75e3a7d0@mainhost>; from pindar at hk dot super dot net on Sat, Jan 01, 2000 at 08:38:48AM +0800
- References: <006301bf53f0$952a5860$75e3a7d0@mainhost>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is anybody else seeing this? > Received: from whois.apnic.net (whois1.apnic.net [220.127.116.11]) > by tardis.patho.gen.nz (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA13072 > for <jabley at patho dot gen dot nz>; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 16:18:17 +1300 (NZDT) > Received: (from majordom@localhost) > by whois.apnic.net (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA68524; > Sat, 1 Jan 2000 10:38:58 +1000 (EST) > Received: from imsp015.netvigator.com (imsp015.netvigator.com [18.104.22.168]) > by whois.apnic.net (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA68520 > for <apops at apnic dot net>; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 10:38:56 +1000 (EST) It seems to be taking over four hours for mail to get from whois.apnic.net to my machine in New Zealand. If this is the case, then people should probably be aware that this is a less-than-optimal channel to report problems as they occur :) I am not seeing delayed mail between my machine and anywhere else. As a reference point, it's about 0324 UTC here now. Is this just my problem? Or are other people seeing similar timing? Joe * APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * * To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net *