[apops] really dead.
- To: pier at isi dot edu
- Subject: [apops] really dead.
- From: bill manning <bmanning at isi dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 07:25:33 -0500
- Posted-date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 07:25:33 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
Hi, It seems that the IETF has caught up with us and has formally shut down the PIER wg. I am aware that there were a couple of unfinished items and there have recently been some questions on renumbering documents that did not quite make it out of the pipeline before we were closed down. Also, there is apparently a move to view renumbering as a migration stratagy for IPv6. If there is enough interest in revisting what PIER has done or might do, esp. wrt. IPv6 migration and/or compliance w/ addressing registry or provider delegation policies, I'd appreciate hearing from you. --bill * APOPS: Asia Pacific Operations Forum * * To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apops-request at apnic dot net *