Re: IMPORTANT: Confirmation of Your Talk on 19th Feb

  • To: Tan Tin Wee <tinwee at irdu dot nus dot sg>
  • Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Confirmation of Your Talk on 19th Feb
  • From: Paul Ferguson <ferguson at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 21:49:47 -0500
  • Sender: owner-apops@apnic.net
    • I have probably copied more people on this message than necessary,
      but wanted to ensure that I didn't miss anyone.

      So, without further ado, let me start by extending my most sincere
      apologies to each of you for not being able to present as planned
      last Thursday at the APNG technical track. I had completely lost
      my voice and still have not quite yet recovered it. Nature has a
      way of not exactly adhering to mortal schedules.

      Again, please accept my apologies for leaving these two sessions
      without a presenter. Dr. Tan should have a copy of my slides for
      each session, since I submitted them for inclusion in the handouts
      for the attendees.

      --
      Paul Ferguson                                           ||        ||
      Consulting Engineering                                  ||        ||