RE: APOPS BOF

  • To: "bgreene at cisco dot com" <bgreene at cisco dot com>
  • Subject: RE: APOPS BOF
  • From: Paul Ferguson <ferguson at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 21:53:24 -0500
  • Cc: "'miguel a.l. paraz'" <map at iphil dot net>, "apops at apnic dot net" <apops at apnic dot net>
  • Sender: owner-apops@apnic.net
    • At 06:30 AM 1/22/98 +0800, Barry Raveendran Greene wrote:

      >Hello Miguel,
      >
      >Yes, its time for a draft agenda. Here's the first cut. Please jump in with
      >other discussion items. We do not have time to do everything, so please send
      >a note with the top three items you are most interested discussing.

      [snip]

      >3. Ingress/Egress Filtering - Protecting yourself and the Internet.

      As an aside, I have finally convinced the IESG to advance the
      IETF "ingress filtering" draft to Informational RFC status (it's
      only been well over a year since the first draft), so keep your
      eyes open for a newly issued RFC (based on the draft mentioned
      below).

      Finally, ISP's will have an (RFC) document to beat people over
      the head with.  :-)

      - paul

      [snip]