Let Us Do It For You!

  • To: tell at alltheworld35 dot com
  • Subject: Let Us Do It For You!
  • From: 8PPN92zBS@1nashvill.com
  • Date: 14 Jan 98 3:32:48 PM
  • Sender: owner-apops@apnic.net
    •       LET US DO YOUR BULK MAILINGS!!!

      ..$350 PER MILLION ADDRESSES SENT
      ..$250 PER 1/2 MILLION ADDRESSES SENT

      THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS!

      Our company will do bulk emailing for your product/service.

      Addresses are extracted daily by six of our computers,
      which run 24 hours a day 7 days a week, scanning the net
      for new addresses.  Estimated 60-80,000 addresses extracted
      daily.  They are fresh!  Over 40 million addresses on file.

      No more than 2 pages (50 lines), no porn and no foul
      language.  $50 per page/25 lines per page beyond 2 pages.
      We do not do targeted mailings at this price.

      Targeted mailings:
      $150 per 50,000 addresses extracted or less.
      We can extract by country, occupation, organizations,
      associations, product, etc.  If we can not
      search and extract what you need, then nobody can.

      There are no lower prices on the net.  Your mailing
      can be done in a matter of hours.  We have 6 computers
      extracting addresses 24/7.

      For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
      mailings call our processing and new accounts office
      at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday 9 - 5 EST.  If the line is
      busy, please keep trying, as bulk mailing is growing fast.
      We do want to work with you to advertise your product.

      To have your name removed, call our processing office.
      Any negative responses will be dealt with accordingly.