Re: BGP question.

  • To: Scott Huddle <huddle at mci dot net>
  • Subject: Re: BGP question.
  • From: Jumpot Phuritatkul <howdy at nectec dot or dot th>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:11:21 +0700 (GMT+0700)
  • Cc: apops at apnic dot net, Barry Raveendran Greene <bgreene at cisco dot com>
  • Sender: owner-apops@apnic.net
    • But from my intention, B will announce C and D networks by originating
      from B because I don't want A to see AS C and D. So  that A will see C
      and D networks by only AS-path B .
      >From your solution, at B will get C's routes with 2 AS-path (C and D-C)
      and B will choose D-C to be the best path because of setting localprefs.
      Consequently, B will announce the best path of C to A with originating from B
      then A will see C'routes from B which was only one AS-path B and it is the
      best  path that B send to A that is path (2) but I want A to go to B via
      path (1). How can I do ?

      				(1)

      -Jumpot