BGP question.

  • To: apops at apnic dot net
  • Subject: BGP question.
  • From: Jumpot Phuritatkul <howdy at nectec dot or dot th>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:00:14 +0700 (GMT+0700)
  • Cc: Barry Raveendran Greene <bgreene at cisco dot com>
  • Sender: owner-apops@apnic.net
    • Hi,
      	Would someone give me a solution for this problem?

      				(1)
       	[A] --------[B]----------------[C]
      		     |	  (2)		|
      		     +------[D]---------+

      	There are 4 networks of A, B, C and D.
      	A,B,C and D have their own Autonomous System Numbers.
      A is upstream provider of B. B want to announce B,C and D's networks with
      AS origin of B to A . I want A to go to C via path (1) A-B-C , and B to go
      to C via path (2) B-D-C . How can I set BGP command at B,C and D?
      Please help me solve this problem.

      Regards,
      Jumpot Phuritatkul
      Network Technology Lab.