Re: Boeing-777

  • To: apops at teckla dot apnic dot net
  • Subject: Re: Boeing-777
  • From: David R Conrad <davidc at apnic dot net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 02:02:54 +0900
  • Sender: owner-apops@apnic.net
      I'd probably say DHCP assigned addresses out of a provider block assigned to
      the satellite telco that is providing the connectivity (Intelsat? Inmarsat?).

      With respect to roaming, this would depend entirely on how the connectivity
      works.  If the satellite link is provided by a single telco, this wouldn't
      be an issue...

      Anyone know how those airplane telephones work?

      Regards,
      -drc