Re: Something to watch out for...
- To: gih at telstra dot net (Geoff Huston)
- Subject: Re: Something to watch out for...
- From: "David R. Conrad" <davidc at apnic dot net>
- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 16:42:53 +0900
- Cc: "David R. Conrad" <davidc at apnic dot net>, apops at apnic dot net
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 31 Dec 1996 18:27:39 +1000." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
>As usual there is no single route count for the Internet - it depends on your >topological location as to what a full table looks like. From where I sit it's not >_that_ bad - a mere 41,471 routes :-) Yup, from my neck of the net: % netstat -rn | wc -l 44588 % Regards, -drc