Re: Activities at APRICOT '97?

  • To: "'David R. Conrad'" <davidc at apnic dot net>, "'Che-Hoo Cheng'" <chcheng at cuhk dot edu dot hk>
  • Subject: Re: Activities at APRICOT '97?
  • From: Barry Raveendran Greene <bgreene at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 11:51:59 +0800
  • Cc: "'apops at apnic dot net'" <apops at apnic dot net>
  • Sender: owner-apops@apnic.net
    • Hello All,

      Sorry for not replying to this sooner. I'm catching up on a backlog of E-mail.

      Dave and I are working for a Thursday night APOPs BoF. I'll try to get someone else to 'chair' the meeting since I'm not an operator anymore. If all else fails, not problem I can work on a agenda.

      Barry

      --
      Barry Raveendran Greene             |       ||        ||        |
      Senior Consulting Engineering       |       ||        ||        |