Re: Activities at APRICOT '97?
- To: "David R. Conrad" <davidc at apnic dot net>
- Subject: Re: Activities at APRICOT '97?
- From: Che-Hoo Cheng <chcheng at cuhk dot edu dot hk>
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 22:21:57 +0800
- Cc: apops at apnic dot net
- Organization: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- References: <199611200644.PAA27420@moonsky.jp.apnic.net>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi David, I'm surprised to see that there is no response to your proposal. I hope that the people on this list are just too busy to response and most of them will come to HK to attend the APRICOT '97. :) Anyway, I second your proposal and I think Barry Greene is the most appropriate person to be the chair of the first session. Agree? :) David R. Conrad wrote: > > Hi, > > I'd like to propose we have a BOF session Wednesday (1/29) night... > > Regards, > -drc > -------- > >Just curious. Will there be APOPS activities at APRICOT '97 held in > >Hong Kong during the week of Jan 27? Well, this list has been quite > >inactive so far......... > > > > > >-- > > > >Che-Hoo Cheng | Email: chcheng at cuhk dot edu dot hk -- Che-Hoo Cheng | Email: chcheng at cuhk dot edu dot hk Data Comms and Networking Section | URL: http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/ Information Technology Service Unit | Tel: +852 2609-8848 The Chinese University of Hong Kong | Fax: +852 2603-5001