Re: Activities at APRICOT '97?

  • To: "David R. Conrad" <davidc at apnic dot net>
  • Subject: Re: Activities at APRICOT '97?
  • From: Che-Hoo Cheng <chcheng at cuhk dot edu dot hk>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 22:21:57 +0800
  • Cc: apops at apnic dot net
  • Sender: owner-apops@apnic.net
    • Hi David,

      I'm surprised to see that there is no response to your proposal.  I hope
      that the people on this list are just too busy to response and most of
      them will come to HK to attend the APRICOT '97.  :)

      Anyway, I second your proposal and I think Barry Greene is the most
      appropriate person to be the chair of the first session.  Agree?  :)

      --

      Che-Hoo Cheng                       | Email: chcheng at cuhk dot edu dot hk
      Data Comms and Networking Section   | URL:   http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/