Re: Very fast IP, no ATM...
- To: "'Miguel A.L. Paraz'" <map at iphil dot net>, "'David R. Conrad'" <davidc at apnic dot net>
- Subject: Re: Very fast IP, no ATM...
- From: Barry Raveendran Greene <bgreene at cisco dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 16:55:38 -0700
- Cc: "'apops at apnic dot net'" <apops at apnic dot net>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello All, David R. Conrad wrote: >The provisioning of trans-oceanic cable gets quite twisted -- I believe >there will be a session on this at APRICOT in HK. Barry and/or Geoff Huston >might be able to discuss this a bit as they have had some experiences in this >area... Actually, I'm going to try to get people from AT&T's and KDD's oceanic cable team to present on how these systems are build, funded, and managed. Critical knowledge for ISPs in our region. Barry -- Barry Raveendran Greene | || || | Senior Consulting Engineering | || || | Singapore | |||| |||| | tel: +65 738-5535 ext 235 | ..:||||||:..:||||||:.. | e-mail: bgreene at cisco dot com | c i s c o S y s t e m s |