[apnic-transfers] IPv4 Request
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [apnic-transfers] IPv4 Request
- From: "Sales" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 07:32:35 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apnic-transfers/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: <apnic-transfers.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Thread-index: AdcCBEu3ttAd1JqwSM+1gyResR0CXA==
We’re looking to lease a large quantity of IPv4 addresses, long term for our global web hosting business (est 2004). We're looking for easily /16 or larger block, even /14 if available. We can take multiple mixed sized subnets too, that's fine.
We require ability to update whois, route objects, DNS and provide LOA for global provisioning.
We're members with ARIN and RIPE.
ARIN MNT: LOGIC-25
RIPE MNT: LOGICWEB
PUBLIC ASN: 64286
We can sign a 1+ year agreement paid 1st of each month. We’re willing to do even 3 or 5 years.
Please let us know your subnets available and pricing.