Re: [apnic-transfers] IPv4 Request

  • To: Sales <sales@logicweb.com>, mailman_apnic-transfers <apnic-transfers@apnic.net>
  • Subject: Re: [apnic-transfers] IPv4 Request
  • From: Vivek Nigam <vivek@apnic.net>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 02:51:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

    • Hi LogicWeb team,

      APNIC policy does not have any provisions for leasing of IP addresses on their own. There was a policy proposal for temporary transfer prop-119 but it did not reach consensus and was withdrawn by the author.

      https://www.apnic.net/community/policy/proposals/prop-119

      APNIC Members can delegate address space to their downstream customers, which are operating networks. Such delegations are non-portable and must be returned to the member if the downstream customer ceases to receive connectivity from the member.

      We have a transfer policy which allows APNIC Members to transfer their unused IPv4 address to other RIR members including ARIN and RIPE. For more information on inter-RIR transfers, please see

      https://www.apnic.net/manage-ip/manage-resources/transfer-resources/#rir-and-apnic

      Hope this information helps.

      Regards,

      Vivek