Re: [apnic-transfers] [apnic-talk] v4Now Announcement: Update on Current
- To: Lindqvist Kurt Erik <kurtis at kurtis dot pp dot se>
- Subject: Re: [apnic-transfers] [apnic-talk] v4Now Announcement: Update on Current Available Ranges - July 2014
- From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve at v4now dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:19:23 +1000
- Cc: "apnic-talk at apnic dot net" <apnic-talk at apnic dot net>, Pindar Wong <pindar.wong at gmail dot com>, apnic-transfers <apnic-transfers at apnic dot net>
- Delivered-to: apnic-transfers at mailman dot apnic dot net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:x-google-dkim-signature:x-gm-message-state:x-received: mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to: cc:content-type; bh=GC8ZP2CnR25XrWRxISb0lKiEr9Xa77eO3ZJctdoTlCg=; b=6oHUPDGg1CIABdngHpZHkid+/MTWX/wBW8L8HImmb8wHk4w6+ySahsegiyXWjaFkxwMGtQoubbNlT lKGOgzvJcWKG71JbtZHiWdyXfhKqR4PoRyD6Z81ikD9ZiwkAVDvrkkzfeqAAF3MhwQb+CPKxtY3z/A iT8yaMpPfmivBWBw=
- In-reply-to: <6EFBCDBF-2AD1-4EC2-AE70-09AE597CCE5F@kurtis.pp.se>
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apnic-transfers/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: <apnic-transfers.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
There is a list of people with approvals.... but, it isn't easy to contact them... its a blind system.
There is a transfer mailing list.. but I don't think it has many people on it.. and new needs come along and they have no idea... even apnic-talk is the same, but has a lot more people.
Skeeve Stevens - Senior IP Broker
v4Now - an eintellego Networks service
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Lindqvist Kurt Erik <kurtis at kurtis dot pp dot se> wrote:
On 30 jul 2014, at 05:09, Skeeve Stevens <skeeve at v4now dot com> wrote:
> ey Pindar... well.. maybe... a lot of people are in need at the moment... and this is the easiest way.
> We won't post more than once a month to keep the noise down.
Wouldn't a better way to this for APNIC to creating a transfer listing service similar to RIPEs? (http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/resource-management/listing)? Note that the URL has empty listings as you need to be logged in to see the transfers. This way the people interested have a authoritative source and the people not interested doesn't have to read it?
Lindqvist Kurt Erik
kurtis at kurtis dot pp dot se