Re: [apnic-transfers] IPv4Auctions.com Launches February 17th
- To: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve at eintellegonetworks dot com>, "Potter, Amy" <apotter at hilcoglobal dot com>
- Subject: Re: [apnic-transfers] IPv4Auctions.com Launches February 17th
- From: Daniel Watson <daniel at glovine dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 22:18:10 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
- Cc: "apnic-transfers at apnic dot net" <apnic-transfers at apnic dot net>
- Delivered-to: apnic-transfers at mailman dot apnic dot net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date: message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language: x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator:content-type:mime-version; bh=Qq/h54BX3VIjB+cWtXQ3T0M/N0ayMffGfI9tRzFXxfw=; b=nG72B0W3Cc0dqKqe5Cp1ZOljSGiynuMiS/ORZjXSBVMur/zDP5nqyB28kxWd9aI7L9yUZxeWvjqwD 4eQV0xPFf8ACxL/4c0CJMqFLf92bFJWL8pTebys+7yU4XH3yo2pUEztg5X/tEc0ApJya7d5YPZ21lu GBhFVToGRCD8ckbs=
- In-reply-to: <CAEUfUGNT34Y25NTSJkYBn7R3TuTFb=9-0bdD61534d1-V0H9Mw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apnic-transfers/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: <apnic-transfers.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <62DD04C9CA033342B055D0C8BFE2A0FC0654E8@NB-EXCH10.hgag.hilcotrading.com>, <CAEUfUGNT34Y25NTSJkYBn7R3TuTFb=9-0bdD61534d1-V0H9Mw@mail.gmail.com>
- Thread-index: AQHPIfbm0+d2VCmE2UOrALlxs1YvGpqlqgyI
I completely agree with you 100% Skeeve
Not to mention the fees that the auctioneer's would gain out of this...
Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager
"No trees were harmed in the making of this email, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."
From: apnic-transfers-bounces at apnic dot net [apnic-transfers-bounces at apnic dot net] on behalf of Skeeve Stevens [skeeve at eintellegonetworks dot com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 9:17 AM
To: Potter, Amy
Cc: apnic-transfers at apnic dot net
Subject: Re: [apnic-transfers] IPv4Auctions.com Launches February 17th
Personally, I believe Auctions just a way to maximise the profit for the seller at the moment, with no benefit for the buyers.
I think a personally negotiated method, where the seller and buyer can come to a mutual agreement is far more appropriate at the moment.
Though, as scarcity sets in, I think auctions will be the way things will go... but I don't believe pushing us to that method yet is a good thing for those really in need.
*** eintellego Networks - the only IPv4 Broker located in the APNIC region ***
Skeeve Stevens - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellegonetworks dot com ; www.eintellegonetworks.com
Phone: 1300 239 038; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve
The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering
On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Potter, Amy <apotter at hilcoglobal dot com> wrote: