[apnic-talk] ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 103 - Bangkok **
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [apnic-talk] ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 103 - Bangkok **
- From: Niel Harper <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 11:07:53 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isoc.org; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=9FKGeyxY+rWapyDrTvknt6du2qEYM4BFwrgVVXOQY2M=; b=r1ZDIRhWoydWKAbyre9sVQsZVE5YgHPGxdDSdIVDwVLtHf8ZSOCG+paB1mnFw+36SCy2bhCXHI6PPpX+0oGhZvFSo8LViuQYAax7zMQdn034AMTYMMarj+zpoZKR8FKAe8dthDyrzUjzpS0dfBuIR4fCflBAV501TKLENY3b0dI=
- Importance: high
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apnic-talk/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: General discussions on APNIC <apnic-talk.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apnic-talk>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apnic-talk>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHUEfTsJog+OtVMPUKVzWH0Wg/6pg==
- Thread-topic: ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 103 - Bangkok **
The Internet Society is inviting applications for its Fellowship to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). The Fellowship programme allows technologists, engineers and researchers from emerging and developing economies to attend an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) meeting.
The IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body, responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based networks. IETF participants represent an international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the technical operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of Internet architecture.
Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process. The current selection round is for the following:
** IETF 103, November 3-9 November, 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand **
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION LINKS
Information about the fellowship and the application links for First-Time and Returning Fellows can be found at the below link:
Before applying for the Internet Society Fellowship to the IETF 103 Meeting in Bangkok, please read the self-assessment guide and ensure that you are able to satisfy all the requirements.
2 July, 2018 Open Call for Applications
22 July, 2018 Close Call for Applications
3 August, 2018 Notify Successful Candidates
We encourage you to apply for this opportunity or pass this information about the programme to individuals in your network that have a keen interest in the open standards development activities of the IETF.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Niel Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, NGL & Fellowships
1775 Wiehle Avenue
Reston, VA 20190
Follow us on Twitter @ISOC_NextGen
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature