Re: [apnic-talk] ICANN 49 event wrapup

    • To: "'Dean Pemberton'" <dean at internetnz dot net dot nz>, "'Masato Yamanishi'" <myamanis at japan-telecom dot com>
    • Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] ICANN 49 event wrapup
    • From: "B C Jain " <brajesh.jain at spectranet dot in>
    • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:09:03 +0530
    • Cc: apnic-talk at lists dot apnic dot net
        This would also help in looking at membership issues and help to the members
        by reduced fees to NIRs and allocation of funds towards membership benefit
        and in a balanced way for all regions/economies of APNIC. With reduce fees
        to NIRs, NIRs themselves would be able to engage with its members over
        issues which are more relevant to that NIR membership.

        With regards

        Brajesh Jain