Re: [apnic-talk] AMM IG Discussion Comments
- To: Andy Linton <asjl at lpnz dot org>, "apnic-talk at apnic dot net" <apnic-talk at apnic dot net>
- Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] AMM IG Discussion Comments
- From: MAEMURA Akinori <maem at nic dot ad dot jp>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:39:04 +0900
- Delivered-to: apnic-talk at mailman dot apnic dot net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent: mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=yl4lzk/NiXDzU6YCfInwE3AQUe7Li/mxbRlvWPloTuw=; b=ib5X7x5wdrmJHmtlMh/aYA/xQZx3nlInPUvVSizKBfaHmkGKUl6YYWEVwhzf6E7urRgFpmaM6eeQ+ OJAsj6Ls1zWPpHe30QYNl2FOW2hc5Q48TnlYmaE4B9svnrqar+26PM+QCXYx6aYLOvsx3MB8R3GL2g tPr51KhTyDV56lu0=
- In-reply-to: <CALS-_OrJT8s2TOqj_afxwAz3wiziR4U+2hsg-uwnLtt13qb6bg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apnic-talk/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: General discussions on APNIC <apnic-talk.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apnic-talk>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apnic-talk>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAEUfUGNyCuBrCOO5Yf6Hvad4w13W3TFrtBxKfKhfmzqrE43D8w@mail.gmail.com> <CF4CE1F3.85EBCemail@example.com> <CAEUfUGOujpaaRCQ+U7+otb49xrhh0oRqfb3AHHMWq_wodQ8m-A@mail.gmail.com> <CALS-_Op854VDck1FDGJaF3RRcON1DKOf6JNbQEFumkx6=s82+A@mail.gmail.com> <CALS-_Op922UToOd8nWE7D9PrRGzJ8aQ03-+F=0MNz4zOa8OpJg@mail.gmail.com> <CF5070F1.86FAfirstname.lastname@example.org> <CALS-_OpUQ1ZZTv5cWL30DNugBHaraj=yTvf+0fpOVGDxRoovMg@mail.gmail.com> <CALS-_OrJT8s2TOqj_afxwAz3wiziR4U+2hsg-uwnLtt13qb6bg@mail.gmail.com>
I am afraid I have left your question unanswered on this for a long time, apologies.
The Executive Council have the financial figures which is more granular in a degree than published in Annual Report and Treasurer Report at AMM.
Our problem is the figure we understand includes the engagement and coordination activities with a wide variety of fellow partners, governments and stakeholders. I don't have any clear idea what part of them is of your concern, and your concern should be different from another's, and after all we can hardly accept ad-hoc requests time to time
I have understood at this stage that the community which includes you and active people on this mailing list has a certain level of concern on such spending, which the EC has regarded appropriate, and the EC is now under consideration how we can serve onto such concern.
We are working on.
All the Best,
(2014/03/27 15:00), Andy Linton wrote: