Re: [apnic-talk] IANA Globalization Progress

    • To: Masato Yamanishi <myamanis at japan-telecom dot com>, apnic-talk at lists dot apnic dot net
    • Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] IANA Globalization Progress
    • From: Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic dot ad dot jp>
    • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:02:15 +0900
    • References: <CF48EE5A.85B79%myamanis@japan-telecom.com> <365C33CF-B77B-40CA-88B5-53746928444D@apnic.net> <5323ECC9.3030609@cis-india.org> <CF4CC73D.85D7D%myamanis@japan-telecom.com> <201403191612.GIE89288.BNFN@nic.ad.jp> <CF50E9B7.86A67%myamanis@japan-telecom.com> <532E33C6.9030508@nic.ad.jp> <CAPUFQLqsrgn2G3Oub9d-moYeFPwTioD7M_9woF7G6grsTzby5g@mail.gmail.com> <CF5468F5.8CAA%tony@apnic.net> <CF55BF7B.875A6%myamanis@japan-telecom.com> <5332283D.8010202@nic.ad.jp> <CF578548.87A58%myamanis@japan-telecom.com>
      • I'm aware this information doesn't resolve your concern.

        It was intended to share information at the ICANN meeting with the
        people on this list.

        Regards,
        Izumi