Re: [apnic-talk] AMM IG Discussion Comments
- To: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve at eintellegonetworks dot com>
- Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] AMM IG Discussion Comments
- From: Masato Yamanishi <myamanis at japan-telecom dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:08:50 -0700
- Cc: "apnic-talk at apnic dot net" <apnic-talk at apnic dot net>
- Delivered-to: apnic-talk at mailman dot apnic dot net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:x-google-dkim-signature:x-gm-message-state:x-received: return-path:received:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id: thread-topic:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type; bh=JEjyzGA1rqIWheregfzEbk+GeokId2H5xkapLqDzEEo=; b=fSclunmalYYccwymZs1PG8Nrf9zrvreFvLN/0/hTKaNvxFEKZaabb/jUl1a3IP/cLYoZEqf+Irrhd Px3ThXM1d4XmpymvkOKFzPWLOEnjxYIF0ZK50tzFiI5KV2N6AihMKtnha90HGGcCIqZ/hhqknVrmaH OPllRXPLKPeehrz4=
- In-reply-to: <CAEUfUGNSLX_KLuH5gUUnRRWVJ=KuMSG8Tni_cPnpqozkUAa_mw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apnic-talk/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: General discussions on APNIC <apnic-talk.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apnic-talk>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apnic-talk>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAEUfUGNyCuBrCOO5Yf6Hvad4w13W3TFrtBxKfKhfmzqrE43D8w@mail.gmail.com> <CF4CE1F3.85EBCemail@example.com> <CAEUfUGOujpaaRCQ+U7+otb49xrhh0oRqfb3AHHMWq_wodQ8m-A@mail.gmail.com> <CALS-_Op854VDck1FDGJaF3RRcON1DKOf6JNbQEFumkx6=s82+A@mail.gmail.com> <CALS-_Op922UToOd8nWE7D9PrRGzJ8aQ03-+F=0MNz4zOa8OpJg@mail.gmail.com> <CF5070F1.86FAfirstname.lastname@example.org> <CALS-_OpUQ1ZZTv5cWL30DNugBHaraj=yTvf+0fpOVGDxRoovMg@mail.gmail.com> <CF50E8FE.86A61email@example.com> <CAEUfUGNSLX_KLuH5gUUnRRWVJ=KuMSG8Tni_cPnpqozkUAa_mw@mail.gmail.com>
- Thread-topic: [apnic-talk] AMM IG Discussion Comments
Again, I suggest you reading APNIC by-laws since you can find answers for many of your questions in below.
> Masato... do you speak officially for Softbank/JTA? You are emailing from your work account.
YES. On the apnic-talk and in AMM, I am speaking as a delegate from SoftBank BB which is one of APNIC members,
except when I mentioned different affiliate specifically (I have not yet do so in this thread).
JFYI, in Policy SIG, I'm speaking as Co-chair except when I mentioned different affiliate specifically
(I didn't do so after being elected as co-chair, I believe).
My company doesn't allow employees to access personal email accounts from company office
while I have a permission to do co-chair's task as a part of my job.
So, I need to use my working email address even in Policy SIG to follow and response in real time manner.
On 14/03/20 23:20, "Skeeve Stevens" <skeeve at eintellegonetworks dot com> wrote: