Re: [apnic-talk] IG discussion in AMM
- To: Aftab Siddiqui <aftab.siddiqui at gmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] IG discussion in AMM
- From: Masato Yamanishi <myamanis at japan-telecom dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:29:13 -0700
- Cc: apnic-talk at lists dot apnic dot net
- Delivered-to: apnic-talk at mailman dot apnic dot net
- In-reply-to: <CAK5YLgcPMPF0VKVW1OMpQ+kqRjy=NG2F-1gAznfTzfbLgQH7kQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apnic-talk/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: General discussions on APNIC <apnic-talk.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apnic-talk>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apnic-talk>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CF478AD2.856B4email@example.com> <CAK5YLgcPMPF0VKVW1OMpQ+kqRjy=NG2F-1gAznfTzfbLgQH7kQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Thread-topic: [apnic-talk] IG discussion in AMM
Since Andy have already sent a statement expressing my concern very well,
let me refer a couple of lines from his statement as answers for your questions.
(Thank you > Andy)
On 14/03/15 20:00, "Andy Linton" <asjl at lpnz dot org> wrote:
This is a gap which I'm pointing out.
It is another example which APNIC needs to tackle as daily task.
And, can I ask your additional thought about your comment?
I basically agree that the situation is different in each country.
However, do you think current APNIC's IG activity is reflecting your situation enough?