[apnic-talk] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bakers dozen/ witches coven no more..
- To: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris at hermesnetwork dot com>
- Subject: [apnic-talk] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bakers dozen/ witches coven no more...
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1 at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:14:21 -0800
- Cc: discuss <atlarge-discuss at lists dot fitug dot de>, Paul Wilson <pwilson at apnic dot net>, "apnic-talk at apnic dot net" <apnic-talk at apnic dot net>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga at dnso dot org>, ICANN <rssac-comments at icann dot org>, icann board address <icann-board at icann dot org>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <3DDADCD4.900EA4E1@hermesnetwork.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sotiris and all, It is interesting in this article that Paul Wilson of APNIC is trying to take credit for the long standing concerns that Joe Baptista pointed out recently for this update in Root Server's. I had to laugh when I read his off the cuff comment in that regard... Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote: > Asia Pac to host domain name root servers: > http://www.zdnet.com.au/newstech/ebusiness/story/0,2000024981,20270042,00.htm > > Sincerely, > > Sotiris Sotiropoulos > > Regards, -- Jeffrey A. Williams Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!) CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng. Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC. E-Mail jwkckid1 at ix dot netcom dot com Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801 Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208 * APNIC-TALK: General APNIC Discussion List * * To unsubscribe: send "unsubscribe" to apnic-talk-request at apnic dot net *