[apnic-talk] Invitation to APRICOT 2000 and APNIC Annual Membership Meet

  • To: apnic-talk at apnic dot net
  • Subject: [apnic-talk] Invitation to APRICOT 2000 and APNIC Annual Membership Meeting [PLDT-PH]
  • From: "RESURRECCION, Roy I." <RIRESURRECCION@pldt.com.ph>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:35:06 +0800
  • Cc: "RESURRECCION, Roy I." <RIRESURRECCION@pldt.com.ph>, connie at apnic dot net
  • Sender: owner-apnic-talk@lists.apnic.net
    • Is it possible to email me a formal invitation to APRICOT 2000 and APNIC
      Annual Membership Meeting?  I'll use the invitation to facilitate the
      preparation of my travel order in our company.  Please course the
      invitation, billing and other docs to the new address below.

      Thank you very much.

      Roy I. Resurreccion {RR-5)
      14/F Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Avenue
      Makati City, Philippines 1200
      E-mail:  riresurreccion at pldt dot com dot ph
      T(632)810.4070
      F(632)894.5332