HOT STOCKS: Give yourself a XMas Present!!!

  • To: InternetUser@OnThe.Net
  • Subject: HOT STOCKS: Give yourself a XMas Present!!!
  • From: HotStock at earth dot spearhead dot net
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 97 05:31:44 EST
  • Sender: owner-apnic-talk@apnic.net
    • To be removed from our lists please send a blank message to
      remove at cyber-market dot net with the word REMOVE in the subject.

      Visit http://www.cyber-market.net/jtsr for complete information on one
      of the hottest stocks of the coming year! If this site is busy, visit us at
      http://www.mail-man.net/jtsr

      J.T.'S RESTAURANTS, INC. is currently undervalued and on the move! Don't
      miss this opportunity. Visit the web site at http://www.cyber-market.net/jtsr to find out why.

      J.T.'S RESTAURANTS, INC. (NASDAQ Symbol: JTSR) is one of the fastest
      growing restaurant chains in the country! Several top stock market
      analysts predicted last week that the stock has the potential to will
      reach $4.00 by the end of the year and over $10.00 in 1998!

      If you had invested just $100 in McDonalds' in 1955, you would
      be a millionaire today.

      A recent acquisition announcement that may add up to 10 new restaurant
      locations in 1998 has already resulted in the price moving from $1.35 last
      week to well over $2.25 in just 5 days!

      Catch the rising star of JTSR at http://www.cyber-market.net/jtsr or visit our mirror
      site at http://www.mail-man.net/jtsr

      (NOTE: The information contained in this message does not constitute an
      offering or inducement to purchase securities. It is for information
      purposes only.)