[apnic-announce] New Member Services Helpdesk now available

  • To: <apnic-announce at lists dot apnic dot net>
  • Subject: [apnic-announce] New Member Services Helpdesk now available
  • From: "APNIC Secretariat" <secretariat at apnic dot net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:43:57 +1000
  • Sender: owner-apnic-announce@lists.apnic.net
    • [Note "reply-to:" field]

      New Member Services Helpdesk now available

      Dear members and friends,

      I am very pleased to announce the commencement of APNICís new Member
      Services Helpdesk on 2 April 2002.

      Staffed by APNIC's Internet Resource Analysts (Hostmasters), the Helpdesk
      provides one point of contact for all member enquiries. Members can now
      contact the Helpdesk using a new telephone number - + 61 7 3858 3188.

      The Helpdesk has extended operating hours, from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
      (Australian Eastern Standard Time, UTC + 10 hours) providing more convenient
      access times to members in the region. Members will also be able to talk
      directly to APNIC Hostmasters in a range of languages, to resolve their
      queries.

      It is our hope that the new Helpdesk will provide a more convenient service
      with a very high standard of customer service to members.

          Contacting the Member Services Helpdesk
              Phone: + 61 7 3858 3188
              Fax:     + 61 7 3858 3199
              Email:     helpdesk at apnic dot net

          Hours of operation
              9:00 am to 7:00 pm
              (Australian Eastern Standard time, UTC + 10 hours)
              Monday - Friday

      Full details of the Member Services Helpdesk are provided at:

          http://www.apnic.net/helpdesk

      If you have any comments about the new service please email them to me at
      <dg at apnic dot net>.

      Best regards

      Paul Wilson
      Director General