Apply for an Online Fellowship to APNIC 52
Applications for APNIC 52 Online Fellowships are open now until
Friday, 26 March at 23:45 (UTC +10).
APNIC is offering a limited number of fellowships to participate in an
online, structured program that will run over five months, and to
participate at the APNIC 52 conference.
Successful fellows will select a specific area of interest to focus
their Online Fellowship program, as well as getting a holistic overview
of APNIC and Internet governance before participating in APNIC 52.
Areas of interest include:
- IPv6 Deployment
- Internet Routing/RPKI
- Information/Network Security
The level of experience in the chosen area of interest can be from
beginner to advanced. Please note, there is an estimated 8 to 12 hours
of commitment required between April and August 2021.
Fellows will be matched with a community mentor for an exclusive
one-on-one mentoring session.
- A customized program of Fellows-only presentations from key
experts with the opportunity for Q&As.
- Introduction to a community mentor in their area of interest.
- Support to complete a number of APNIC Academy courses.
- Daily briefings during APNIC 52
- Certification of achievement (upon successful completion of
- Expenses scholarship of USD 150.
APNIC Secretariat secretariat(a)apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) Tel: 61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia Fax: 61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD http://www.apnic.net