For those who may be interested.
CCAOI, The Perspective and ISOC Delhi invite you to an online discussion on
the draft Non-Personal Data Governance Framework
currently undergoing public consultation. The objective of this discussion
is to provide clarity and perspective to different stakeholders across the
country, also encouraging them to submit input formally.
The session will be held on 29th July, 3:30 pm- 5:00 pm IST (10:00 -11:30
Moderated by Amrita Choudhury and Rahul Sharma, the confirmed panelists for
this discussion are:
* Abhishek Singh, CEO, MyGov, Ministry of Electronics & Information
Technology, Govt of India
* Smriti Parsheera, Researcher, National Institute of Public Finance
and Policy (NIPFP) & Fellow, CyberBrics Project
* Ashish Aggarwal, Senior Director & Head- Policy Advocacy, NASSCOM
* Parminder Jeet Singh, Executive Director, IT for Change (member of
* Subhashish Bhadra, Principal Beneficial Technology, Omidyar Network
Kindly register for the webinar using this link
Please feel free to circulate the invite.