Unfortunately things have gone bad on the Covid19 front in India. Our organisers and Program Committee started planning for INNOG 4 in early March and none of us realised that situation will get this stressed. While the event is online, we have decided to not have INNOG 4 in June due to overall distress. It's hard to put any date in present times as it all depends on Covid19 second wave situation in India.
We will be looking at the situation again in June and based on that will plan for updated dates for INNOG 4.
Thanks and stay safe!